Dr Jennifer Rumancik
Dr. Rumancik is a certified Naturopathic Doctor recognized through the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia, the Saskatchewan Association of Naturopathic Doctors, and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors.
She attended the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in New Westminster, BC which included proficient training in:
· Diagnosis / Naturopathic Assessments
· Herbal Medicine
· MSK Therapies (cupping, massage, pin and stretch, mobilizations, hydrotherapy, dry needling)
She believes the body has the ability to heal once environmental triggers are identified and removed, infections are treated, a healthy diet and lifestyle are implemented, nutrient deficiencies are addressed and inflammation is reduced.
Conditions she commonly treats include diabetes, cardiovascular health issues, thyroid issues, anemia, digestive problems, pain, skin disturbances, fatigue, depression, anxiety, and cancers, but also general health issues.
To find out more information visit: www.drjenniferrumancik.com
DR JENNIFER RUMANCIK IS CURRENTLY ON MATERNITY LEAVE. PLEASE BOOK ALL NEW AND FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENTS WITH DR MIRANDA WILEY.
Dr Miranda Wiley
Dr. Miranda Wiley, ND began her love of natural medicines over 30 years ago when she got a summer
job at a health foods sore. By 14 years old she knew that naturopathic medicine was her future vocation
and has loved the journey of learning and teaching ever since! Health is the foundation of a happy life.
Miranda has a degree in Human Nutrition which gave her the prerequisites required for studying at the
Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in BC, graduating in 2009. She has additional certification in
Bowen therapy, IV nutrition, chelation, and has a prescriptive authority in British Columbia.
Her primary areas of interest and treatment are:
- Constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, reflux, variable stools, SIBO, Candida, parasites
- Anxiety, Depression, OCD, self-worth
- PMS, PCOS, perimenopause, menopause, painful periods, irregular cycles
Fertility, pregnancy, early parenthood
- Nutrition, lactation, mood, sleep (for babies AND parents)
Children, babies, preemies
- Nutrition, Immune support, ASD, ADHD, Learning disorders, Behavioural difficulties
- Adrenal health, thyroid balance, sleep disturbances/insomnia
- Weight management, cardiovascular health, diabetes prevention/treatment, fatty liver
Allergies and immune health
- Sublingual immunotherapy, food allergies and sensitivities, hives, hayfever, respiratory
- Low FODMAP diet, elimination diet, nutritional counseling
- Acne, eczema, aging gracefully
- Detoxification, longevity, genetics
At an educational dinner in early October 2023 she met Jennifer Rumancik and they hit it off with Jen
asking if Miranda would cover her maternity leave before the evening ended! As a mother to two young
kids herself, and at a time in her life when change is feeling like the normal way of things, Miranda is
happy to be the bridge to keep Jen’s patients well cared for while Jen focuses on caring for her new wee
Miranda lives in Vancouver with her husband, two children (one a former 915g micro-preemie who is
now rocking grade 4, the other a “termie” who is loving kindergarten), and their cat. In her “spare time”
she enjoys chatting with friends and sweating through a Zumba class.